Re: new, and need advice on wool.

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      I'm not sure when the herringbone pattern was popular. Blue and black would probably be ok colors. Most of us in the SCA (being on a budget), use any colors that are not obviously modern such as ultra-bright or day-glo (though you can use brighter colors in silk, since it dyed brighter).

      I wanted to point out that the pelicon is an overgarment, so don't forget a somewhat fitted tunic for underneath.

      Rashid