RE: [SCA-Garb] material choices for a Burgundian

  • Aspasia Moonwind
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
      My first choice would be a cotton brocade like is used in curtains and upholstery. If it is shiny it isn't natural so will be more warm. I have a nice red and gray one. Second would be a cotton velveteen. Both look period and breath well.

      Greetings,
      I have read up on a bunch of info and have a question for any or
      all of you that have made this...in the Seattle area, we have more
      warm time then cold time, what would you choose to make your dress out
      of so it can be comfortable for most of the year?

      Lady Madeleine Delacroix

      .