Re:woes of dyeing linen

  • Arianwen ferch Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      sigh, I used to leave the lid up on my top loader for the same reason, now though the only thing it will do with the lid up is fill, so if I'm not standing right there I cannot reset it (and reading while waiting there does not work cause I get too engrossed...

      Arianwen ferch Arthur
      "Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx