LOTR Bows?

  • lespaulzoso86
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
      Does anyone know who made the bows for LOTR or where I could get a
      make of them. Id love to have a bow like the short bow Aragon had.
    • Richard Endress
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
        Quoting lespaulzoso86 <lespaulzoso86@...>:

        > Does anyone know who made the bows for LOTR or where I could get a
        > make of them. Id love to have a bow like the short bow Aragon had.
        >

        > Hi, There is someone in England making some replica LOTR bows. I saw it on the web and will try to find my way back there to find the name for you. I personally thought Aragon's bow looked too light for him. Not thick enough at the handle and not broad enough in the limbs. I notice it was a short bow, therefore it should be a flatbow with wide limbs. A traditional longbow would be as tall as he was but with thin round or D section limbs. I though the elf bow looked right and he could really shoot it!

        Richard rearcher@...

        This message was sent through Atlantic.Net Webmail.
        Sick of pop-up ads and climbing prices?
        Visit www.atlantic.net to get pure Internet for $19.95/mo.