Re: [SCA-Archery] Bow Tuning

  • atruemark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 30, 2002
      Greetings unto Simon. A couple questions. Does your horsebow have
      symmetrical limbs? Do you set your nock point at 90 degrees? What style
      release are you using? When you say "porpoise," do you mean up and down
      motion, with no side to side?

      Sorry about this, but it's hard to figure out tuning problems without more
      information.

      Andras Truemark, OGGS
      Aquaterra, AnTir

    • John Edgerton
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 19, 2002
        I did not save the post, but did someone say something a while back about having
        better luck using longer arrows with the Hun bow? If this was correct, did it
        refer to using a longer draw and longer arrows or just longer arrows?