Re: Pennsic Awards and Black Widow Raffle

  • storm71097
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2002
      Ohhhh.. I am sure we will have lots of fun stuff to shoot at if
      people are bringing novelties to try but "organized novelty shoots"
      are going to be put in sunday afternoon-tuesday and anyone is welcome
      prior for sure!

      We do indeed have at least a single range (to my understanding) but
      Mistress Caitlin will also be closing down assorted ranges as needed
      (clout being one) for certain timeslots to allow for the popinjaye
      (extra downrange needed for safety) etc... a schedule will be drawn
      up sunday of war week at 10AM and posted by early afternoon.

      and as for $20... yep... not a cheap raffle but for $20 you might
      get a $950 bow... (one idea: collect $5 from 4 wimpy people then
      have a fistfight for who gets to keep it ;-)

      Tobyn