Stuff

  • Chad Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2002
      Regarding Take-Down Bows...
      Lancaster Archery (http://www.lancasterachery.com)sells take-down recurves by AIM for very low prices. The bows shoot well.

      Regarding Longbows...
      After having been shooting my new longbow for a few months now, I am finding that I enjoy shooting it more than my recurve (but not more than my crossbow), and I feel more period than while shooting my recurve. Strangely, though, the more I shoot the longbow, the better I can shoot the recurve. Back when I shot my recurve more often, I was never very good with it, but now with the longbow around, I have seen improvement.

      Regarding Pennsic...
      Plans have changed. Erin and I will not be able to make it to Pennsic this year after all. Real life comes before SCA, though, and there is always next year to save up for.

      In service,
      Caedmon