Re: IKAC Question

  • leofsige
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 24, 2002
      I'll work on putting a list together and getting it posted. In the
      meantime, anyone visiting the Outlands should check out the Archer
      General's website:

      http://www.pcisys.net/~lyssa/outlands/archgen.html

      There is contact information for the AG and the DAGs. Most of us can
      put you in contact with the local archery practices for where ever
      you might be visiting.

      Stop by! We'd love to meet you!
      Lyssa