Survey on the Taking and Teaching of Classes Web Site

  • edenblacksmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2002
      Survey on the Taking and Teaching of Classes Web Site

      http://lhenney.home.mindspring.com/survey.html

      In September the Minister of Arts and Sciences Newsletter will
      feature articles on Collegia and teaching so that we may all learn
      and understand better how to serve I ask you to look at the
      questions at the web site above and answer as best you can. While
      not all questions may apply please give as much detail as you can.
      Please, feel free to include any additional information you would
      like. Also, we are needing articles on the subject.

      Please e-mail me with any questions edenblacksmith@...

      Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
      Knowledge knows no borders.

      In Service
      Lady Eden Blacksmith
      Editor