looking for suppliers/merchants

  • Tessa the Huntress
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2002
      [Tessa the Huntress] Greetings!

      I'm working on a list of suppliers and merchants. I don't have as many as
      I would like to have. If y'all could look at my list and recommend any
      others, I would greatly appreciate it.

      I need more merchants and/or suppliers for the following items/materials. I
      prefer ones that can do mail order and/or have websites and who will ship.
      Thanks so much for any assistance:
      Armor Merchants- I don't want a ton, but several choices, including gentles
      who make armor out of leather and plastic. Anyone know of someone who sells
      archer gauntlets?
      Quivers.. Leather or cloth, especially ones for combat arrows. Suggestions
      on what you use are welcome.
      Bows and Crossbows, especially ones in the 25#.. $25 to $40 price range for
      handbows.
      Complete Combat Arrows, and sources for fiberglass and wooden shafts,
      Siloflex tubing and Golf Tubes. Also, bowstrings, bow wax, bow scales,
      nocks, fletchings, APD's, good strapping and electrical tape, tennis balls,
      rubber stoppers, duct tape, etc.