RE: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1015

  • Guy Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2002
      Bear in mind that you are looking at the subject of these other bows with a
      much more worldly attitude. The cultural bias present at that time *may*
      have prevented an English archer from using a bow made and used by pagan
      idol worshiping heathens.

      I am not saying that was the case nor do I have anything to back it up. I'm
      simply putting the possibility out there for consideration. That age seems
      to me to have been very narrow minded in many aspects.

      Taillear