Aiming Survey - retraction

  • dragonbarb2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2002
      It has been suggested that I send a retraction in regard to the
      ongoing aiming survey conversation. I mentioned an old archer from my
      area as being an olympic silver medalist. This statement was brought
      to my attention as being false. I do not know his last name and
      cannot back up my statement. My only point was that there are world
      class archers who do shoot with one eye closed. Whatever works.