Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Making straw targets

  • Carolus Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
      Sometime in late February or early March, it's been many years since I
      last attended though I would like to get back in shape to go again.

      In service to the dream
      Carolus von Eulenhorst
      eulenhorst@...

      On Tue, 02 Jul 2002 07:25:47 -0000 "danielle_of_normandy"
      <danielle_of_normandy@...> writes:

      > > Do they still sell off the Saunders mats at the end of the Las
      > Vegas
      > > Indoor Shoot? Many years ago I picked up one there at a bargain
      > > price, but I only got a couple of years of use out of it. My in-
      > laws
      > > sort of destroyed it from lack of attention and by leaving it out
      >
      > in
      > > the weather.
      > > -Allan Bluehood-
      >
      > When and where is the las vegas indoor shoot? I'm in vegas for about
      >
      > 2 months, so with a bit of info I may be able to find out for you if
      >
      > you like.
      >
      > Danielle

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.