RE: [SCA-Archery] Huzzah for allan bluehood

  • Sam Cohen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
      Huzzahh on your Dragon's barbs my friends, two more deserving archers I
      do not know. Well deserved!!!!!

      Demetrious

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
        I was just browsing through the awards given by other kingdoms last night
        (looking for heraldic dolphins actually) and came across the Dragon's Barb
        award. Congratulations to you and your lady, Caedmon.

        Alix de Albini
        of Ravenscraig, Shire of Al Sahid
        wolfbane@...