Huzzah for allan bluehood

  • cwilson@mhmh.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
      It just goes to show that we should never make assumptions. With the Order
      of Precedence being on-line and many SCA members being online, there is no
      reason why a simple search cannot be done.

      My Lady and I received our Dragon's Barb this past weekend at Border Raids.
      We received them together, on a double scroll, framed very nicely. His
      Majesty said it was appropriate since where one of are seen, the other is
      usually not far away. After court, several people had commented that they
      thought we already had the award.

      -Caedmon
    • Sam Cohen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
        Huzzahh on your Dragon's barbs my friends, two more deserving archers I
        do not know. Well deserved!!!!!

        Demetrious

        It just goes to show that we should never make assumptions. With the
        Order
        of Precedence being on-line and many SCA members being online, there is
        no
        reason why a simple search cannot be done.

        My Lady and I received our Dragon's Barb this past weekend at Border
        Raids.
        We received them together, on a double scroll, framed very nicely. His
        Majesty said it was appropriate since where one of are seen, the other
        is
        usually not far away. After court, several people had commented that
        they
        thought we already had the award.

        -Caedmon

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • wolfbane
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
          I was just browsing through the awards given by other kingdoms last night
          (looking for heraldic dolphins actually) and came across the Dragon's Barb
          award. Congratulations to you and your lady, Caedmon.

          Alix de Albini
          of Ravenscraig, Shire of Al Sahid
          wolfbane@...