Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 999

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      If anyone is interested I can get the Saunders Mats at wholesale, I bought
      the 48" and they where about $85.00 plus s&h which was pricey due to the
      size and weight. Now that I have messed with them I would suggest getting
      the 30" or 36" the s&h is much cheaper they can be shipped UPS the 48" had
      to be sent by freight on pallets. If any have interest I think I can get
      them drop shipped to your address. Do not buy there mat stand you can make
      it from Home Depot for $22
      Contact me at ggarrett@...