Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Alan Bluehood

  • wolfbane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 5:36 PM
      Definitely three huzzahs for Alan Bluehood. He told me a couple of years
      ago that he still didn't have his AoA, and I thought he was kidding. Only
      now do I realize why I could never find him in OP.(I've returned to SCA
      after years and years away and, when I meet members I don't know at events,
      I always go home and look them up in the OP so that I can find out if I
      treated them with due respect, since I still don't know one pointy hat from
      another.)

      Congratulations, Alan. I'm very ashamed now that I thought you were just
      joking.

      Alix de Albini AoA, OHA,
      of Ravenscraig, Shire of Al Sahid
      wolfbane@...