Acorns and oaks

  • Brokk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 1999
      A few months ago someone mentioned that he'd planted acorns a year earlier
      and managed to get some small saplings from it.
      I have lost the original post and I can't recall who posted it.

      Since I have a small area left over to plant something in I'd like to give
      it a try....who knows...I might even be able to get a few shafts from it in
      a few years.

      Does anyone know when the acorns should be harvested and planted ?

      Angus "the-not-so-green-fingered-archer" MacIomhair