Re: [SCA-Archery] New file uploaded to SCA-Archery

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 41 , Jun 28, 2002
      Thanks.. Good article. I am waiting for my dial indicator to show up so I can build
      one also. I will try to make it adjustable so I can different length arrows. I shoot
      30 inch shafts.

      Jon

      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 25, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SCA-Archery
        group.

        File : /SSAC Score Forms/SSAC SUMMER 2014 YOUTH SCORECARD - REV 2.pdf
        Uploaded by : randal_of_camusfearna <randal_of_camusfearna@...>
        Description : Proposed Slots scorecard for youth, two per page.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        randal_of_camusfearna <randal_of_camusfearna@...>