Re: [SCA-Archery] Vinland raids

  • Nest verch Tangwistel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2002
      Ahh, you humble me. The luck of the day was upon my endeavers that merry
      day. The bucolic meadow with the meandering stream (that was what that
      was, right?) brought out the fairest comraderie amongst us all. I only
      wish the diverse and glorious line of archers could have persevered for
      longer in that golden sunshine. The magnificent trophy sits in a place of
      honor within my home waiting to be passed on to the lucky winner next
      year. The volume of hot air released by the perforation of the dragons egg
      is only surpassed by the volume used in this reply. Thank you Ragnar for
      putting up the unsurpassable targets and the magnificent trophy. ;}

      Nest

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com