Apologies to the List

  • Godwin@rmci.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2002
      To the gracious members of the SCA-Archery List.

      I would like to take this time to state an apology to you all.
      Especially to Macsen, who I know is primed with his finger on the "delete"
      button because of my responses as of late. It's not my intent to make
      moderating this list any less pleasurable for you Sir.

      To the rest of the list:
      Some of you have met me, most have not. I am normally a very rational,
      patient person. I have let a person in the Kingdom of which I also
      reside, get under my skin, for actions and statements on this list, but more
      for the actions and statements off this list. So this list is not where I
      should vent and confront.

      I am sorry that I have done so, and degraded your opinion of me.

      I offer no excuses, and will not make any.

      Humbly,
      Godwin