attendance question correction

  • Sherri D Bake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      Thank you to Thomas of Covenant for pointing out to me that the Crystal
      Mynes event in Joplin, MO is scheduled for the weekend of the 14th which
      is across from Armageddon in South Dakota. Cattle Raids is the weekend
      of the 8th. I got my weekends off.

      year we were across from Cattle Raids and had 3-4 non-shire archers show
      up. Cattle Raids is a big archery event in our kingdom. Armageddon is
      an out of kingdom event that our kingdom's Royalty is being pulled to.

      Rhiannon of Crystal Mynes
      Group Archery Marshall