Re: [SCA-Archery] Fw: [SCA Equestrian] [Fwd: [Shire X] Beware of Stolen Property Long Itemized Post]

  • jrosswebb1@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      Making no public threats against the low life scum that did this. But I
      will certainly keep my eyes and ears open and inform af anything I've
      heard. This reflects badly on us all and we must be diligent in persuing
      this for the good name of the SCA. If any ill befalls the culprits, it
      is a mystery to me.
      I am VERY sorry that this happened. It is unlike the SCA that I
      know and love.
      Regards,
      -Geoffrei St. Albans of Eastwood