Fw: [SCA Equestrian] [Fwd: [Shire X] Beware of Stolen Property Long Itemized Post]

  • Genvieve d'Argent Chene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      Hugs, y'all. If we catch them, can we cut off their left index finger??
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
        Making no public threats against the low life scum that did this. But I
        will certainly keep my eyes and ears open and inform af anything I've
        heard. This reflects badly on us all and we must be diligent in persuing
        this for the good name of the SCA. If any ill befalls the culprits, it
        is a mystery to me.
        I am VERY sorry that this happened. It is unlike the SCA that I
        know and love.
        Regards,
        -Geoffrei St. Albans of Eastwood