Utah Archers

  • hanhebin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      To whom that it may concern:

      It has been brought to my attention that the Lee Kay Center has the
      budget and are developing plans for putting in a full FITA range.
      This could happen as early as next year which means no more shooting
      into the afternoon sun. I'll post more details as they become
      available.

      Michael
    • Talmon Parker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        Do you want to scrape some of that good luck stuff off and send it down to
        the coastal region of Ansteorra, We could use it.
        Parker

        >From: "hanhebin" <hamberg@...>
        >To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [SCA-Archery] Utah Archers
        >Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 18:04:34 -0000
        >
        >To whom that it may concern:
        >
        >It has been brought to my attention that the Lee Kay Center has the
        >budget and are developing plans for putting in a full FITA range.
        >This could happen as early as next year which means no more shooting
        >into the afternoon sun. I'll post more details as they become
        >available.
        >
        >Michael

        DER BARON