Learning from debates

  • amanda helmer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      Good Day Milords and Miladies,

      I just wanted to comment of all that I've been learning about archery shoots just by reading the many letters of debate. Especially those concerning attitudes. Isn't life 90% attitude? It's too bad for those who have forgotten that shooting targets is supposed to be of a FUN attitude and, as in any sport, to practice with "Mister Smarty Clown" makes it all the more easy to shoot with the one who feels the need to change someone elses opinion to their own because they haven't the balls to think that just maybe there is a better way. I wish upon them a big fat helping of humble pie! It would do their whole world a service and make shoots that they're at a more enjoyable event to attend!

      My most highest regard and wishes for winnings to those who do not forget that archery, as well as life, should be enjoyed as thru the eyes of a child.

      To the rest of you, STOP BEING SUCH A GROWN UP!!!

      With my deepest curtsy- Amanda