great lights

  • richmaher
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2002
      I hope nobody minds if I recommend a web site for the complete line
      of Photon Micro Lights. Photons weigh just 6 grams, fit under a
      thumbnail, can be seen for over a mile, the LED bulb will never burn
      out and uses long lasting lithium batteries. Comes in 8 colors, with
      a lifetime warranty, batteries and a key-ring. Photons are used by
      NASA and recommended by backpacker magazine. Also check out the
      Fusion Headlamp that incorporates 6 LED bulbs in a unit for bike
      light, headlamp and table lamp. See the full line at
      www.photonmicro.com
    • jspinks@ix.netcom.com

        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2002
          We could use them for target practice....

          Angall

        • wyvern@megahits.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2002
            On 29 May 2002 at 19:13, richmaher wrote:

            > I hope nobody minds if I recommend a web site for the complete line

            Administrative action has been taken. Please drop this thread.

            The Management
          • Talmon Parker
            Message 5 of 5 , May 29, 2002
              HUZZA! Right on ,no more sales pitch about non archery stuff
              Parker

              >From: <jspinks@...>
              >To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] great lights
              >Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:39:44 -0700
              >
              >Personnally I do mind. I get enough junk mail as it is.
              >
              >Jacques the Spink
              >
              >On Wed, 29 May 2002 19:13:29 -0000 richmaher <richardmaher@...>
              >wrote:
              >
              > I hope nobody minds if I recommend a web site for the complete line
              >of Photon Micro Lights. Photons weigh just 6 grams, fit under a
              >thumbnail, can be seen for over a mile, the LED bulb will never burn
              >out and uses long lasting lithium batteries. Comes in 8 colors, with
              >a lifetime warranty, batteries and a key-ring. Photons are used by
              >NASA and recommended by backpacker magazine. Also check out the
              >Fusion Headlamp that incorporates 6 LED bulbs in a unit for bike
              >light, headlamp and table lamp. See the full line at
              >www.photonmicro.com

              DER BARON