Re: [SCA-Archery] anti-traditional attitudes

  • cwilson@mhmh.org
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2002
      Personally, I am always amazed that even inside a niche hobby you will have
      those who choose to play the ego snob and claim THEIR form is better. I
      think it great that 8 archers can walk up to the line and not one bow is
      the same. And regarding the compound shooters at my local sport shop, I
      have let a few of them try my crossbow and they are impressed with how
      quiet and how well it shoots.

      -Caedmon