Re: [SCA-Archery] Newbie in the room

  • Larry Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2002
      Unfortunately I am working for that weekend :( but I soon hope to have the Department head Trained properly to allow me to attend other events :) I too make things...right now Just Gemstone Bead Jewelry and am thinking of doing a Merchant thing as well as fighting if I can find assistants :)

      rashley731@... wrote: In a message dated 5/24/02 8:43:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Salutations one and all, Ju7st a quick Intro to say hello...I am in
      > > Caid, Dreibergen, Mons Draconis, (AKA San Bernardino CA. ) Just
      > > getting started in SCA and looking forward to a LOT of fun :)

      And greetings from myself also, welcome. You are in good hands here in Caid.
      I hope to meet at the Gyldenholt shoot..and I have made some prizes!!
      In Service,
      Lady Ingilborg Sigmundardottir