Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 954

  • Genvieve d'Argent Chene
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2002
      If you would like, I can give you a rundown of the ground exercises we do at
      the Ft. Dodge, Iowa, Archery Festival. There are several of them, no props
      needed (well, ok, You need a drum or some other loud metronome), and a speed
      element is added as well.
      ggarrett@...
      http://www.horsearchery.com
      We are having our meet in September. All disciplins are welcome.
      Genvieve

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:08:26 -0700
      > From: John Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: archery stances?
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2002
        Genvieve d'Argent Chene wrote:

        > If you would like, I can give you a rundown of the ground exercises we do at
        > the Ft. Dodge, Iowa, Archery Festival. There are several of them, no props
        > needed (well, ok, You need a drum or some other loud metronome), and a speed
        > element is added as well.
        > ggarrett@...
        > http://www.horsearchery.com
        > We are having our meet in September. All disciplins are welcome.
        > Genvieve

        I would be most interested in learning what you do.