Quivers etc cont.

  • BlkKnightI@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
      Sorry I accedently sent the last email before it was complete.
      What we Know is this:
      1. One archer in the The Bayeux tapestry has what appears to be a belt and
      Quiver slung over his shoulders.
      2.Archers accessed arrows many different ways, including in hand, in the
      ground, on the ground, in belt quivers. (I will be glad to supply some
      documentation if you really think it nescessary) but we haven't found
      documentation for back quiver yet.

      Richard
    • BLOODSNG@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
        Good greef there has been documentation and a source for it sent to the list
        but all any one wants to do is fight, chest beat ....when the pissing an
        testosterone contest is over and tempers settle down maybe we can all learn
        something or is this going to turn into a draconian site .