Re: [SCA-Archery] Arrows?

  • Howpatn@cs.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2002
      Hi Bruce,

      I would suggest contacting your kingdom archery marshall, since I understand
      the rules differ from kingdom to kingdom.

      Howard

    • James De Warrenne
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2002
        Greetings Bruce.

        Regardless of what kingdom you live in, if you want to convert your target
        arrows to combat arrows, the first step you need to do is:

        CUT THE TARGET TIPS OFF THE SHAFTS

        Once that is done, it will be up to your kingdom's requirements on the
        making of the combat shafts. Be aware, some kingdoms are moving away from
        wooden shafts and going to fiberglass.

        James
        Ansteorra

      • Tessa the Huntress
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2002
          Actually some kingdoms don't allow wooden shafts (and never have).. and
          others are golf tube/Siloflex only. Let me know what kingdom you are in
          and I can tell you what combat arrows are legal. I can also give you an
          email address of someone in your kingdom that can assist you :)

          Tessa the Huntress, Society Combat Archer Marshal