archery practice

  • James De Warrenne
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2002
      Greetings all.

      For those of you in the area, archery practice will be held on Wednesday
      nights starting about 6pm. This will continue as long as the weather is
      good and there is light to see. As this is also published in our local
      newsletter, IKAC scores can and will be shot.

      If you would like directions, just let me know and I will email them.

      See you on the range.

      Ld James
      Shire of Tempio
      Ansteorra

    • erickson.don71
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
        Is anyone going to Oso park Sunday for archery? Not going to wars and hope someone else needs to practice for upcoming turkey shoot