Re: [SCA-Archery] gatesedge Archery Tomorrow?

  • Talmon Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      Archery for gates edge has been moved to May 11 at 10am at Talmons home in
      pinehurst. It was moved because of squires. Hope to see lots of you people
      out here for lots of fun and practice.Bring something to snack on We will
      have cold water and chairs and some shade{I hope}. The more the merrier
      ,Bring a friend to heckle yourself and others.
      Talmon

      >From: "Balthazar" <balthazar@...>
      >To: <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [SCA-Archery] Archery Tomorrow?