Archery Practice Cancelled for Friday, May 3.

  • Godwin@rmci.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:20 PM
      Good gentles,

      Let it be known that practice of that art and craft of archery, scheduled
      for Friday even, the 3rd of May has been cancelled so that the decoration of
      the hall for Kingdom A&S may commence.

      We shall resume our regular practice the following Friday.

      Yours In Service through the Art of Archery,
      Lord Godwin fitzGilbert,
      Captain of Archers for the Barony of Arn Hold.