RE:

  • Tessa the Huntress
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2002
      Mostly since the combat heads have to be at least 1 1/4" in diameter. So a
      4" radius wouldn't fit many arrows in there. You can do some stacking, but
      it can end up costing you (your life, grin) on the field, if you do it
      wrong or if the arrows get tangled up. :)

      Personally, I prefer parts to be rigid, but that's all personal preference.
      BTW, if you make a solid one, drill some holes in the bottom, for water
      and moisture :)

      Tessa

      Hmmm. I had figured that it would work for combat ones, but, of course, you
      can use a
      larger diameter.

      My point was more along the lines of having a rigid container for combat
      arrows.

      Gaius