Quivers - mostly off-topic

  • jameswolfden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2002
      What makes a nice target quiver won't always hold the big blunts
      convienently for combat archery which makes me wonder ....

      When Green Arrow used those boxing glove arrows, do you think that he
      ended up dumping out most of his quiver to get the bloody thing out?
      How many of those things could you carry in a quiver anyways? What
      kind of poundage of bow are we talking about if an arrow with an 8
      ounce point was properly spined and balanced for the bow?

      Back on topic, I like a linen or cloth quiver. If desired, it can be
      nicely embroidered. I use a broken arrow as a stiffener and an
      (empty) peanut butter jar at the bottom. Dryer felt is often used
      here for combat quivers.

      James Wolfden
      Lions Gate