RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Gyldenholt Archery Championship

  • Guy Taylor
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 24 2:38 PM
      Here is the description of the target from one of our past Captains:

      "The period target was based on the standard 60-cm but only used three
      colors: the yellow was the center bull area only, the green covered the
      outer bull ring, all the red and the first blue ring. The white covered the
      last blue ring and the white rings."

      I am not prepared to debate on the period authenticity of this target, it's
      just what we've traditionally used for the Gyldenholt Championship. I know
      this description varies slightly from Carolus' post. I do remember this
      target as being only green and white, no yellow in the center. It's been a
      couple of years since I have seen the targets in question as I missed a few
      events.

      Taillear

    • Taslen
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 11, 2013
        John,

        Do it but make sure to change the subject line what types of bows and time periods are you talking about?

        Gaelen

        On Monday, November 11, 2013 6:42 PM, "jwandht@..." <jwandht@...> wrote:

        nope =o) I got a question though May I post some  information that we can add to about bow types? that might be approved under period?

        John MacKinnon

        ---In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, <sirjon1@...> wrote:

        Just checking, have there been any other messages since 8/11?
        Jon
        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android