Archery Swap Meet

  • godwinthearcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2002
      For those gentles in the Arn Hold region of Artemisia, please take
      heed.

      ****************
      Next Saturday, April 27th the Bow Chiefs will be hosting the annual
      Archery Equipment Swap Meet. This will be from 9am til Noon. This is
      an event where anyone who wishes to sell excess equipment can bring it
      to the range and sell it. Also a time when those in need of equipment
      can come and see if anyone is selling what they need. There is no
      admission, commission or table charges. ( we do need to pay sales tax
      though) This has been an enjoyable morning for all who have attended
      in the past and should be so this year as well. It all depends on how
      many people bring stuff to sell. So if you have anything you wish to
      sell bring in down. we will have hot dogs and Chili after the swap.
      Also we will repair the outside target in the afternoon. See you
      there!
      This may be a good opportunity for archers to pick some starter
      equipment or augment what they have.
      Thanks!

      Godwin