Re: [SCA-Archery] details of Jr Royal Round?

  • john moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2002
      The youth Royal rounds consist of the same targets and scoring as the adult
      divisions however they are shot at 10,15 and 20 yds. In Ansteorra we limit
      this to children 13 and under. There is only one division for them that is
      an open division allowing them to shoot both crossbow and handbow. This was
      set up in concordance with the IKAC rules.
      YIS
      Iaen Mor
      Gate's Edge
      Keeper of the Ansteorran Royal Rounds