Re: IKAC reporting

  • detomamd
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2002
      Greetings,

      I was out most of the month on training, just recently came back. I
      have updated the database with all the scores received to this point
      and they have been posted on the website. Everyone who has written to
      me in the past couple of weeks has also received replies.
      Generally, I post updated scores on the web site at least weekly,
      except for when I'm out of town, which is what happened this month.
      From now on I will post a note on the web site when I'm out of town.
      Please note that the address for submitting scores is
      ikac@... (2 "m", 1 "s"). When you write to that address, you
      will get an automated reply saying that your email has been submitted.
      If you don't get that reply, it means I didn't get your email.
      Regards,
      - Lorenzo