Who Really Cares!!!!

  • lespaulzoso86
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2002
      OK Whats up with ya'll arguen over whats right for this board or
      not. I understand theres another list but WHO CARES!!!! Unless the
      post is obseen then leave it alone who cares as long as its about
      Archery in the SCA weahter combat target questions about shooting WHO
      CARES POST ON!!! Just let people write and chill out. Everyone
      would be ALOT happier that way.