RE: [SCA-Archery] (no subject)

  • wyvern@megahits.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2002
      On 17 Apr 2002 at 1:33, TLW wrote:

      > With my current responsibilities, etc.. it is just easier not to be on
      > this list. I enjoyed this list before since there is sometimes some
      > overlap and tips/advice and such that apply to all archers. However,

      To clarify, Tessa, there has been no "new" ruling -- just an enforcement
      and clarification of the way the rules have always been. I have never
      chased off incidental crossover items nor do I intend to do so in the
      future. Only when an off-topic thread grows beyond "incidental" does it
      get nudged to a more appropriate forum.

      I hope you will reconsider leaving tha SCA-Archery list.

      YIS,
      Macsen