Re: [SCA-Archery] (no subject)

  • atruemark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2002
      In a message dated 4/16/02 11:35:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      tessathehuntress@... writes:

      > I'm going to Unsubscribe from this list as well. If anyone wants to contact
      > me concerning any of the forbidden items (for this list), etc please feel
      > free.
      >
      > tessathehuntress@...
      >
      > With my current responsibilities, etc.. it is just easier not to be on this
      > list. I enjoyed this list before since there is sometimes some overlap and
      > tips/advice and such that apply to all archers. However, with the new
      > ruling I think this will be unlikely in the future. I'm removing myself so
      > I won't break any rules, since I don't always pay attention to which list
      > I'm responding too.
      >
      > Y'all have fun.
      >
      > Tessa the Huntress

      Tessa - Your leaving the list is everyone's loss, as is any others who might
      be contemplating unsubscribing. Our archery community is enriched by
      everyone's input. I don't like all the posts I find on this list (and those
      get deleted) but I find that most of the material is positive and reflects
      the reasons I enjoy SCA archery. Please reconsider, knowing that your
      presence will be missed.

      Andras Truemark, OGGS
      An Tir