Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 58 , Apr 16, 2002
      The following SCA-Archery poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What type of bow(s) do you own and use
      in the SCA? (generalizing the bows
      types here)

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Recurve, 37 votes, 33.33%
      - Crossbow, 22 votes, 19.82%
      - Horsebow, 6 votes, 5.41%
      - Yumi, 2 votes, 1.80%
      - Other type(s), 3 votes, 2.70%
      - Longbow, 30 votes, 27.03%
      - Fiberglass, 11 votes, 9.91%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Jason Drago
      Message 58 of 58 , May 24 5:07 PM
        I believe it was in SCA Target Archery, might be wrong.
        -William Douglas

        On May 24, 2015, at 2:49 PM, "Arion the Wanderer arion12@... [SCA-Archery]" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Where on FB?