RE: [SCA-Archery] question about combat target shooting ( IKCAC )

  • TLW
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 16, 2002
      Actually that was an opps on my part. When I said heavy helm.. I just meant
      one that was used on the rattan field. i.e. not a rapier mask. Basically,
      whatever standard.. should be specifically broken down and listed item by
      item, so people don't get confused over what is meant and everyone
      (hopefully) is using the same one. Instead of what is going on now.

      Some think it's the minimum heavy armor, others the min. for CA on the
      rapier field, others min. light CA.. and apparently a few think it's
      something other than one of the those I mentioned.

      Tessa