Re: [SCA-Archery] Vehicle archery

  • Linda Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2002
      They are the SCA rules. You can find them on the
      Marshals handbook website under Equestrian.

      The horse archery group only discusses mounted
      archery. I don't know of anyone who uses a cart or
      chariot. I do the mounted archery but thought there
      would probably be non-horse archers out there who
      would love to shoot from a moving period vehicle. I
      figured some one of you had probably researched it at
      one time or another.
      Edith

      --- Evian Blackthorn <theweb@...> wrote:
      > Where are the rules for mounted archery? Are
      > these rules
      > Kingdom level, or are they SCA rules? Also, there is
      > yahoogroup list for horse archery (not an SCA list,
      > but
      > there are several SCAdians on it) that might be able
      > help. You might want to join it and ask your
      > question there.
      >
      > Evian Blackthorn of THE WEB
      > http://www.spider-strands.com

      > Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2001 by Baron
      > Bows

      > leave this list]
      >

      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/