Congratulations

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2002
      A little bird told me - no, make that a big ol' Viking type bird with
      a taste for blueberry mead - that Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood was
      inducted into the Order of the Sagittarius this weekend past at
      Mudthaw (Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom).

      Congratulations and three cheers, Elizabeth. I know it was well
      deserved.

      Jehanne de Wodeford, Danegeld Tor (West)
    • gilmyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2007
        Sorry for the late post. I just wanted to Congratulate all the Archers
        who competed in the Autumn Arrows. I now know why Calontir has some of
        the best archers in the world. With a diverse set of targets,and
        ranges the Archers of Calontir proved thier metal. And a Big Huzza!!
        to the Champions, in Huscarl, Fyrd, and Unranked Divisions, I hope to
        see all the great archers on the Line next year. Until then be well
        and be safe and most of all Have FUN.
        YIS Lord Blackleg Gilmyn
      • loreleiElkins@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2007