New Ludicrous

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 1999
      Greetings, all!
      I forgot to post this, and no one else beat me to it...
      I am delighted to report that Lord Arioch the Quick achieved the rank of
      Ludicrous Bowman last month! Arioch is from the Barony of Bergental in
      the East Kingdom, and he used a sighted crossbow to shoot his qualifying
      scores. Vivat!
      -- Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood
      East Kingdom Archery Scorekeeper
    • AGPitts@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 8, 1999
        Aaaaaarggggh!
        Yup, with all that was going on here, I DID indeed forget to post Arioch's
        achievement! (Old age is my only excuse)
        Vivat Arioch!

        Ailean
      • D Humberson
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 8, 1999
          Vivat indeed!

          Ragnar Ketilsson

        • ATruemark@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 9, 1999
            Vivats to Lord Arioch! Welcome to the group!!

            HL Andras the Truemark, OGGS
            Ludicrous Bowman
            AnTir
          • Rlongbow@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 30, 1999
              another crossbow?
            • AGPitts@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 30, 1999
                In a message dated 10/30/1999 11:52:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
                Rlongbow@... writes:

                << From: Rlongbow@...

                another crossbow? >>
                Depends on which new Ludicrous you're referring to - there's 2 of them.
                Arioch was a crossbow
                Li Kung was a mix of BOTH handbow and crossbow
              • Susan Kell
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 1, 1999
                  Hi Robert -
                  Whose are you asking about?
                  If Arioch, he achieved it with sighted crossbow.
                  If Li, he achieved it with a mix of handbow and unsighted crossbow.
                  -- Ygraine