Test

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 8, 1999
      test @ 1040
    • Taslen
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 11, 2013
        John,

        Do it but make sure to change the subject line what types of bows and time periods are you talking about?

        Gaelen

        On Monday, November 11, 2013 6:42 PM, "jwandht@..." <jwandht@...> wrote:

        nope =o) I got a question though May I post some  information that we can add to about bow types? that might be approved under period?

        John MacKinnon

        ---In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, <sirjon1@...> wrote:

        Just checking, have there been any other messages since 8/11?
        Jon
        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android